Doggie Boot Camp & Finishing School
The Doggie Boot Camp would be the very best way to get your dog trained. The camp is two to three weeks of customized training, socialization, and manners for your dog. I will train you and your family upon the dog’s return and there is 1 year of trainer support for you and your dog. Your dog will have a very solid foundation of obedience training. Register below for in-person doggie boot camp. We also have another option using our online course where you train your dog yourself utilizing the course information inside the Online Doggie Boot Camp.
*After dogs have completed in person camp, they will be eligible to return for boarding-training at a reduced rates.
- Boot camp is especially effective because a dog in training learns from trained and well-behaved dogs the desired manners and obedience.
- Dogs love boot camp as they get to socialize with nice dogs and learn to respect and enjoy other animals. Boot camp can also includes trips to the beach, hikes, and jogging if desired.
- Unacceptable behaviors that can be addressed through boot camp include: potty training; excessive barking; jumping up; digging; hyperactivity; and separation anxiety.
- If your dog has learned obedience, but you are not satisfied the Doggie Finishing School is recommended.
- The focus will be on getting consistency in obedience without ever using treats or a shock collar. All Doggie Boot Camp and Finishing School curriculums can be customized for your training objectives.
- Aside from unlimited email support for as long as you have your dog, I will also continue to personally train you (on Oahu) to be an effective dog trainer.
- Dogs that go through the doggie boot camp or finishing school are welcome to visit for boarding-training at a reduced rate.
- Free airport pick-up and delivery with an in-home lesson for outer-island and mainland clients.
- Extended stays welcomed at a discounted rate.
- Training on outer-islands is available.
- Private one-on-one training options are also available.